Our lab group strives to make our data publicly accessible, in recognition of the importance of sharing data across space and time with colleagues to propel our field forward. For more information, please see Theresa’s editorial in Application in Plant Sciences here.
All that we ask is that you please acknowledge where these data originated (i.e., please cite our original paper). Our datasets are available on repositories such as Dryad and Scholar@UC.
Culley, Theresa M. and Matthew R. Klooster (2007) The cleistogamous breeding system: a review of its frequency, evolution and ecology in angiosperms. The Botanical Review 73(1): 1-30.
- List of species and type of cleistogamy – https://scholar.uc.edu/show/zk51vj50m
- List at the family and genera level – https://scholar.uc.edu/show/zk51vj53f
- Published Oct. 2, 2015
Weller, S.G., A.K. Sakai, T.M. Culley, L. Duong, and R.E. Danielson (2014) Segregation of male-sterility alleles across a species boundary. Journal of Evolutionary Biology27(2): 429-36. doi: 10.1111/jeb.12312.
- See Dryad site: https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.863s0
- Published Dec. 5, 2013
- File shows segregations of sex phenotypes from crosses between two species and a hybrid zone
Merritt, Benjamin J., Theresa M. Culley, Alina Avaneysan, Richard Stokes, and Jessica Brzyski (2015) An empirical review: Characteristics of plant microsatellite markers that confer greater levels of genetic variation. Applications in Plant Sciences3(8): 375-384. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.3732/apps.1500025
- See Dryad site: https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.7gr39
- Published Aug. 17, 2015
- Excel spreadsheet of plant microsatellite database
- Excel spreadsheet of excluded entires for review
Thompson, K.M., T.M. Culley, A.M. Zumberger, and D.L. Lentz (2015) Discerning anthropogenic and ecological influences on genetic variation and structure in the neotropical tree, Manilkara zapota(L.) P. Royen (Sapotaceae). Tree Genetics and Genomes 11:40. doi: 10.1007/s11295-015-0867-9.
- See Dryad site: https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.244b8
- Published June 22, 2015
- Excel spreadsheet of microsatellite genotype information
- Geographic coordinates for sample collection
Culley, Theresa, Kurt Dreisilker, M. Clair Ryan, Jessica Arcate Schuler, Nadia Cavallin, Roger Gettig, Kayri Havens, Hans Landel, and Brittany Shultz (2022) The potential role of public gardens as sentinels of plant invasion. Biodiversity and Conservation. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10531-022-02391-
- See Scholar@UC site: https://scholar.uc.edu/show/2227mr09h
- Published May 26, 2022
- List of Problematic Plant Species and Cultivars Identified in Seven Public Gardens